In this episode of The Messengers podcast, Chris Searles and Rob Seifert address the issue of measuring whether or not you’re getting a return out of the investment you’re making in your marketing.
Setting up a marketing plan is only half of the battle. Without a detailed method for measuring the results of your efforts, it’s impossible to make the appropriate adjustments necessary for long-term success..
Chris and Rob discuss the most important things you need to know when setting up your marketing strategy and how to make sure you’re getting maximum value out of your marketing investment. This episode covers topics like:
- Testing multiple marketing techniques
- The differences between brand marketing and direct marketing
- Understanding the many sources of your leads
- Matching your marketing budget against your profit derived from new customers
- Methods to test direct marketing
Use the links below to watch or listen, and don’t forget to subscribe to get more from The Messengers on your favorite device or streaming service!